- Security. We follow reasonable standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security.
- Site Content and Marks. You acknowledge and agree that Tamara Mellon’s name and trademarks and other graphics, logos, slogans and service names used by Tamara Mellon on the Site are owned by Tamara Mellon, are protected by applicable trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws and you have no rights with respect thereto. You also acknowledge and agree that all designs, concepts and content, including photographs, on the Site are owned by Tamara Mellon and are protected by applicable copyright laws. You acknowledge that any unauthorized use by you of any of the marks, designs, concepts or content on the Site is prohibited and any such use may result in civil and criminal penalties being imposed on you.
- Limited Licenses and Permissions. We grant you a limited license and permission to access and make personal use of the Site, but not to download any portion of it for any commercial purpose or to modify any portion of it. You agree not to store in any form, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any of the content on the Site for any commercial purpose. You may occasionally solely for personal, non-commercial use (i) print a single copy of pages of the Site or (ii) copy a picture or a description of a product from the Site on your blog or share a photograph or description of a product from the Site through use of your social media account, but you may not otherwise reproduce any material appearing on the Site without our prior written consent. No right, title or interest in any of the content on the Site is granted to you by such copying.
- Products. While we have tried to actually display the colors of products, the actual colors you will see depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars, unless otherwise indicated.
- Availability of Products on The Site. Merchandise availability on the Site is not guaranteed. While we endeavor to keep the Site current, we do not guarantee that all items featured on the Site at any time remain available for purchase at the time you visit the Site. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your items have been shipped.
- Feedback and Comments. You may provide us feedback and comments with respect to the Site, but all such feedback, comments and submissions provided by you are owned by Tamara Mellon and by your posting on the Site or sending or otherwise transmitting any feedback, comments or other submissions you hereby assign to Tamara Mellon all worldwide rights, title and interest in such feedback, comments and submissions in all mediums and all forms without the payment by Tamara Mellon of any compensation. You acknowledge and agree that Tamara Mellon shall not consider any of such feedback, comments and submissions as your confidential or proprietary information, irrespective of whether you mark or otherwise provide notice to Tamara Mellon that such feedback, comments and submissions are your confidential or proprietary information. You agree that you shall not provide any feedback, comments or other submissions that violate any applicable laws or regulations or that infringe or misappropriate any third party’s rights or that are libelous, obscene or violate a third party’s privacy rights.
- Disclaimers of Warranties. THE SITE, ALL CONTENTS AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALTHOUGH TAMARA MELLON ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, IT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE. TAMARA MELLON DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT. TAMARA MELLON DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TAMARA MELLON HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Restriction on Your Use. (a) While using the Site, you will not: (i) violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies set forth on the Site; (ii) use any content (including, without limitation, all designs and photographs) on the Site for any commercial purposes; (iii) post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information); (iv) distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes on or through the Site; or (v) impair, disable or otherwise adversely affect the Site or the functionality or operation of the Site, including without limitation, distributing, submitting, posting or uploading any materials that contain or distribute viruses or disabling code, files, programs or any other technologies that may harm Tamara Mellon, the Site or any other Site user. (b) In addition, you will not (i) harvest or otherwise collect (i.a) information, designs or content provided on the Site or (i.b) information with respect to any Site’s users, including e-mail addresses; (ii) provide any links, frames or tags to or of any content on the Site (including, without limitation, designs and photographs) without our express written consent, except that you may on an occasional basis for non-commercial purposes only provide a link to a photograph or a description of a product from the Site to your blog or share a photograph or description of a product from the Site through use of your social media account; or (iii) use any spiders, automated programs, scripts, robots, software or any similar devices that obtain, copy or link to content or information on the Site or with respect to the Site’s users, or affect the operation of the Site.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TAMARA MELLON, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS AND MANAGERS OR ITS THIRD PARTY VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO OR THAT ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY TAMARA MELLON, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF TAMARA MELLON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES THAT CAUSE ANY REMEDY TO FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR DAMAGES TO YOU, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS FOR THE UNDERLYING CLAIM, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID FOR PURCHASES ON THE SITE DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO BRINGING SUCH CLAIM.
Cobbler Concierge. Tamara Mellon provides one free repair for each pair of shoes purchased from our site, for up to two years from date of purchase. A repair is defined as cleaning, minor scuff repair, and heel-tip replacements. Cobbler care is executed by a third party cobbler service, chosen by Tamara Mellon at its sole discretion. Complimentary shipping to and from the cobbler care provider is provided within the United States. Requests for cobbler care service must be submitted through the site at cobbler.tamaramellon.com. Tamara Mellon reserves the right to modify this program at any time.
Promotional Gift Cards. All Tamara Mellon promotional gift cards are limit one per order. They may not be combined, exchanged for cash or replaced if lost or stolen.
Official Rules. DIG YOUR OWN GOLD SWEEPSTAKES. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the United States. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins on July 10, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on July 24, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
ELIGIBILITY: The Dig Your Own Gold Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years old or the age of majority (19+ in NE and AL; 21+ in MS), whichever is older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Tamara Mellon, Inc. ("Sponsor") or any of its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
SPONSOR: Tamara Mellon, Inc., located at 7966 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to tamaramellon.com/dig-your-own-gold-sweepstakes and complete and submit the registration form, including first name, last name and email address. Upon completion and submission of the registration form, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the contestant. No copies, facsimiles, or mechanical reproductions of the registration form will be accepted. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant's plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor's discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and Sponsor's agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives or service providers may use entrants' and/or referrals' personal information submitted with entry for purposes of prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by Sponsor, such as to notify them of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest. Sponsor will not sell personal information submitted with entry to outside solicitors.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: On or about July 25, 2018, Sponsor will select the name of potential winner of the grand prize in a random drawing from among all entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email on or about July 25, 2018. Except where legally prohibited, potential winner must complete and return within seven (7) days of being notified an AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
PRIZES: Prize(s): One (1) grand prize will be awarded and one (1) winner will be chosen. Prize Description and Value: The approximate retail value ("ARV") of grand prize is Nine Hundred Dollars ($900.00).
Dig Your Own Gold prize includes: (a) a pair of Tamara Mellon Oro sandals, to be redeemed through promo code, (b) 1 box of Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks, 1 bottle of Glow Getter Mist, and 1 Mini Gold Pucker Up Pouch, (c) a 6oz. bottle of OSEA Vitamin Sea Serum, (d) a 4.7fl oz. bottle of Ouai Sun Of A Beach Ombré Spray, (e) 1 jar of Countertop Foods Golden Honey, 1 jar of Golden Butter, 1 jar Golden Breakfast (f) 1 bottle of Smith and Cult Shattered Souls Nail Lacquer, and (g) 1 Slip Silk Sleep Mask in gold.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS Limit one (1) prize per person, per household. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize(s). Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
PUBLICITY; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE "RELEASED PARTIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES WINNER'S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THE RELEASED PARTIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLD WIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER'S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state or federal courts located or having jurisdiction in Los Angeles County, California ; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit tamaramellon.com/dig-your-own-gold-sweepstakes or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Dig Your Own Gold Sweepstakes, Official Rules Request, Tamara Mellon, Inc., located at 7966 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
Promotional gift with purchase is only available during the specific promotion period (08/06/2018 through 09/04/2018), while supplies last, and only on specific styles (including Frontline 105 patent white, Frontline 75 patent white, Flatline patent white, Luce elaphe white, Vamp nappa white, Siren nappa white and Icon ankle nappa white). One gift per customer. Offer cannot be combined with another offer.
You will receive an email confirmation with your code for Sugared + Bronzed within 2 hours of your purchase. The code is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative (no part of the gift is exchangeable for cash or other service). Sugared + Bronzed offer code can be redeemed for any sugaring or spray tan service, up to a value of $59 USD.
Offer code expires 3/1/2019. Offer code not valid within 5 days before a holiday (including Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and Valentine's Day).
To claim your gift from Sugared + Bronzed please present the following at check-out at any one of Sugared + Bronzed’s ten (10) locations nationwide:
- Your email confirmation with code
- A valid photo I.D.
Customer name on email confirmation must match name on valid photo I.D. For a complete list of Sugared + Bronzed locations, please visit: sugaredandbronzed.com/locations/
Copyright ©2018 Tamara Mellon Brand, Inc. and other logos or trademarks listed herein are trademarks of Tamara Mellon Brand, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved.